RAFFLE: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

thefence2113

lol. at work but instead of working your on a forum criticizing posts that have nothing to do with you. nice!

fools.

i'm the one getting paid while sitting on a forum and criticizing. i'm not sure how that makes me a fool.

lol. at work but instead of working your on a forum criticizing posts that have nothing to do with you. nice!

fools.

at least he can spell. dang.

and this comment, 'I would of let this go for 5 dollars'.

of course you wouldn't let it go for 5 dollars. but of course just like an ebay auction, no one will let a sealed iks album go for that much. It would of panned out if not gotten more money this way.

I think if the mods are down with a raffle sale, then a sticky should be put up with official rules so there aren't any discrepancies. Maybe set a cap to what the record goes for so the seller is happy and the buyers know their probability numbers so on so forth.

Wouldn't this defeat the point of a raffle in the first place?

I think the only way to do a raffle if part of it isn't going to go towards a charity is if you're going to sell the record for cheap or at cost.

Take Michelle for example when she did her raffles for TDAGARIM. She did like 4 raffles for some of her variants of that record and she sold the winner the record for like 26 bucks if I remember correctly.

maybe we should get some legal analysts on this case!!! from a very reputable source called "rafflefaq.com": In the states where raffles are legal, the proceeds must benefit a registered charitable organization or school. The raffle cannot be a for-profit money making venture for a business or individual.

let's sue him!!!!!!!!!

maybe we should get some legal analysts on this case!!! from a very reputable source called "rafflefaq.com": In the states where raffles are legal, the proceeds must benefit a registered charitable organization or school. The raffle cannot be a for-profit money making venture for a business or individual.

let's sue him!!!!!!!!!

The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Web Filter

System Message: Gambling

URL: http://rafflefaq.com

but there is no benefit except the seller's pocket. I may as well sell all my stuff that way, I am sure i'll get more money that way right?

It seems like an unnecessary waste of time having moderators come up with a bunch of rules and guidelines for raffles. If the seller has to come up with a price cap, why don't they just list the item for that much in a sales thread? If no one bites, reconsider the price or move it to an auction on eBay.