new BOY SETS FIRE RECORD@!

holy fuck, favorite band

http://www.bridge9.com/read/2818/new-boysetsfire-album-coming-soon-from-bridge-nine

that album they did on windup was god awful, like, so awful i listened to the first three songs and then threw it out.  everything else is incredible.  this is amazing.  so pumped

saw their final tour date in pittsburgh when they announced they were calling it a day.  best set ive seen them play in years at that point.  cant wait to see them this summer/fall.  didnt go to the final show, really bummed about that still.

scott, you have to agree that windup record SUCKED right?

wind up record most definitely sucked.  the day the sun went out was fucking awesome.  after the eulogy had some great tracks on it too.  saw them with glassjaw, snapcase, haste and christiansen circa 2002 i think and it was such a great show from start to finish.  hopefully this album isn't too disappointing. 

more than that crap on windup?! misery index was a pleasant surprise after they put that pile of crap out on windup

Honestly, I never listened to Misery Index. Also, it's funny that you mention throwing a CD out the window cause I did the same thing when I heard White Crosses by Against Me. I listened to about half of it and threw it out the window. Mine was only a burned copy though...

At the time it came out I didn't really know anything so I thought the Wind Up record was pretty rad.  Going back to it now I'm not much of a fan of it. I still think it's better than Misery Index, I just hate how that record sounds.  Every thing else is solid though.  Never got a chance to see them live.