PO: Epilogue of a Car Crash! A Tribute to Orchid 12” LP

ptrsev

300.jpg

Dog Knights are delighted to finally launch pre-orders for the tribute record to the most influential Screamo band of all time. Orchid.

There are 24 bands on this 44 minute record; 11 on side A and 13 on side B. Most of the tracks are from Chaos Is Me, Dance Tonight! and Gatefold, but there are also a few from the ‘skull’ split with Jerome’s Dream, the 6” split with CombatWoundedVeteran and the Self Titled 7”. I have put a lot of thought into this whole package, and I hope that Orchid fans will notice (and appreciate) the nice small touches.

Band list: Coma Regalia, Full of Hell, For Want Of, Voyage In Coma, You’ll Live, Carrion spring, I Don’t Want to Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Crocus, Cassus, Lizards Have Personalities, Foxes, Deer In the Headlights, Republic of Dreams, Questionable Youth, Lord Snow, Adobe Homes, Itto, !Silencio, Ahora, Silencio!, History of the Hawk, Utarid, Todos Caeran, Mahria, Innards, Sed Non Satiata

Pressing info:
Test Pressings with Alternate Artwork /11
Personalised Test Pressings /100 (one copy given to every band member)
Transparent Blue /100
Transparent Red /200 (100 from the DK store)
Transparent yellow /200 (100 from the DK store)

Preorder: http://www.dogknightsproductions.bigcartel.com/product/dk034-epilogue-of-a-car-crash-a-tribute-to-orchid-12-lp-blue-100-red-200-yellow-200
Package deals: http://www.dogknightsproductions.bigcartel.com/product/dk034-epilogue-of-a-car-crash-a-tribute-to-orchid-12-lp-package-deals

Should ship at the beginning of April.