Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory repress?

A-Bon

Says the guy ragging on Linkin Park. Very cutting edge.

Watch out guys, he's gonna get us riled up by pointing out that Friends wasn't a good tv show.

Then he might make insinuations about how promiscuous our mothers are.

Seems as if I've got you one step closer to the edge. Hopefully you're not about to break. Just remember, in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Warner makes this, expect a WB release a la Woship&TributeWhitePonyHeadAutomaticaAroundtheFurGreenDay need I go on?

yes.. please do. Since you clearly know all.

Just because it has happened before does not mean it happens every time. Could it not be that Hot Topic is just simply going to carry it and have it not be an exclusive? I might as well ask you and not Travis because you seem to know the answer already.

(sorry if this comes out as mean but there was no need to sound condescending in your initial response so I countered the same)

There were still three copies of this in one of my local stores for something like $30 including tax when I checked them out yesterday. I'm not sure if they'll go anywhere. If anyone is interested I can check back Friday about excising the last copies from the store and sell them for $34ppd. If this sounds reasonable to anybody, PM me and I'll do a first come first serve dealie.

I can't believe people are actually excited about this.  I went back and listened to this CD the other day and couldn't even take it seriously.  I guess if teenage angst is your thing, then go for it.  And this is the same board that also shit all over AAF, who when going back and listening to now is a much better band.  Just don't get it I guess.

When this came out i was a 20 something with zero angst left.  Just a fun guilty pleasure band.  I always thought they made interesting sounds.  

Hows the pressing of this sound??