Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory repress?

A-Bon

I'd buy Hybrid Theory or Meteora if they were, say, $12 or so. I guess the conclusion that can be drawn here is that my adult life will be devoid of Linkin Park. Can't say I'm sweating it too bad.

How often do you see music for $12? There are a few labels (Sub Pop, Fat Wreck) that have cheap vinyl but the vast majority is $16+

Reasonable price would be $22-25 in my opinion. I guess it all depends whats on the 10". If its just two songs that could easily be put on a 7" then its not worth it.

Ya, my thought is that there are more than 2 songs on the 10". If it is 2 songs only then I'd be a little disappointed.

Ya, my thought is that there are more than 2 songs on the 10". If it is 2 songs only then I'd be a little disappointed.

It's two songs but I can say that the original 10" sounds excellent being cut on a 10" rather than a 7". HUGE sound to those two tracks. The 10" also originally came with a poster and the artwork is cool so it's a much nicer package than just a couple of songs on a piece of vinyl.

so he should want to pay more for it? have you ever heard anyone say, "wow, that record is on sale for $30... i hope the price goes up before i buy it!"?

Haha. You're so right) but i'm like: "Dude, this record's with shipping is only $30. I should get it untill it's still awaliable." So yeah, i think it's reasonable price. You just don't know what foreing collectors feels about it ^_^ . Anyway releise will be cool, i hope.