Update: Ebay Auctions (Ending Saturday) Brand New, Mewithoutyou, Etc

blanchardoswald

I want a few records but don't really feel like drawing out of my bank account. I've listed a few things for ppd prices, but with the new shipping rates from Canada to the US, it's gunna cost me about $15 to ship. Also, I was too lazy to find my sale thread from a couple weeks ago, so sorry if that bums anyone out ;)

Axewound - Vultures | 1st Press | Black | /1000 | The End - 25ppd

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me | 1st Press | 2x LP | White | /3000 | Triple Crown - 90ppd

Feel free to throw me offers on my other Brand New stuff (except Deja)

Defeater - Empty Days and Sleepness Nights | 5th Press | 2x LP | Copper | /1000 | Bridge Nine - 25 ppd

Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home | 1st Press | Brown | /475 | Enjoy The Ride - 28 ppd

I might be willing to sell some Every Time I Die stuff. Maybe.

letlive. - Fake History | 1st Press | 2x LP | White | /500 | Epitaph - 30 ppd

mewithoutYou - {A-->B} Life | 3rd Press | Clear Gold | /300 | Gilead - 30 ppd

MAYBE willing to sell some other stuff, but bands if I have a big collection of a band, that probably means I'm not willing to let it go.

just wanna let you know your thrice collection is superb and I'm willing to take some off your hands if you are looking to sell although I think probably not :/

Thanks man! I'd let VC have at it first if/when I'm ready to sell it, but it took so long to complete that I could never bring myself to breaking it up, at least not for a while.

I'm thinking of putting some of this stuff on eBay and donating some of the profits to charity. There's an organization called Haiti Arise that I stayed at that I stayed when I was in Haiti during the earthquake. They are a Christian group which isn't my thing but they've done some incredible stuff in that country but are still recovering from the earthquake. What do you guys think? I'm thinking maybe 15-20% of the money, and I'll throw up the first press of YFW and maybe another thing or two too

hook us up with the ebay link when you do 

Listed a few things that I hope will raise the money for a No Sleep sub.  I might list more later but I'd still much rather sell to you guys.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/2bitewonderscrubb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686