Fs/ft: Nofx 12"s: Colored & Black 1St Pressings

punkguysc

Ok, there was a problem with my last thread, so here is a corrected one that is also updated. Thanks all.

Ok here we go. Prices are PPD in the US and will be pro-rated $5 for everywhere else. You know shipping costs. Yes I will haggle. Yes I will combine (does better for haggling). I will consider trades more easily now and especially for Boris The Sprinkler vinyl, Sub Pop Singles Club 7"s an OMM Store Exclusive or The Slackers Wasted Days.

Because I have a new PayPal account, you must agree to gift the payment to me. Otherwise I have to wait like 21 days for funds which I cannot do. I you don't want to, I understand but will not be flexible. All US orders get tracking for peace of mind. Euros will have to include it if wanted. Again, I'm open to dealing, especially on multiples and especially if we've dealt before.

Please ask all questions you have. If you need more photos, PM. Thanks wiki doods!

Here they are:

Maximum Rock & Roll - Grey 2nd Press - $30

TrtSZNP.jpg

hEdnGZw.jpg

f2riGOh.jpg

S&M Airlines - Black 1st Press - $20

This looks rough but it's not bad. Just dusty. I will clean it before sending it.

nYnL8lG.jpg

7UG4LaT.jpg

5KhhUa5.jpg

Ribbed - Red/500 - $35

ang5kjn.jpg

pudPjlD.jpg

g0sydUp.jpg

I'm also on the fence about my Longest Line (white) and Self Entitled (180 gram). If you're interested in these, PM me an offer.

Apparently there's a limit to how many photos one may include in any given post. Here are the rest:

Punk In Drublic - Black 1st Press - $20

This looks rough but it's not bad. Just dusty. I will clean it before sending it.

VUkl5qK.jpg

bJpu9fH.jpg

advNiwt.jpg

Punk In Drublic - Green/600 with White smoke - $45

DPZdYWn.jpg

XexA55K.jpg

NZckKGy.jpg

TtxBmp0.jpg

...also I did not type the subject all retarded like that. It won't let me fix it. Grrrr.