Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

Saw them last night with TWIABP. Great show! Small venue so The World Is played on the floor cause toe has so much gear hahaha. Was disappointed about how much the toe merch cost though, I do realize it costs a lot to get here with all their equipment but $20 for a poster and $30 for that USB thing. All I got was The Book on vinyl which was also $20.

I used to be pretty big on the show posters. It's cool to timestamp seeing a band you really care about.

I can say, $20 is pretty much a standard price... Occasionally you'll see one for $10-$15 but usually at $20 the poster ends up being pretty cool.

Do you have a picture of it? I missed it if it was linked prior :(

i'll see your MONO and raise you envy

haven't seen toe either :(

I've seen envy but not MONO, just never thought I'd get a chance to see toe and I've seen pretty much all my other fav bands already.

Saw them last night with TWIABP. Great show! Small venue so The World Is played on the floor cause toe has so much gear hahaha. Was disappointed about how much the toe merch cost though, I do realize it costs a lot to get here with all their equipment but $20 for a poster and $30 for that USB thing. All I got was The Book on vinyl which was also $20.

For me, this is a head's up to bring extra cash, haha! Also curious what variant they are selling, I'm guessing it's either the 1st press /300 /400 or the 2nd press grey, also wonder if the grey is solid, or marble. Are they selling DVDs and CDs? I have RGB DVD and CUT DVD but I never bothered to pick up 8 Days (yet) since it's region 2 and I've already used up a region change.

Dude, this band has come all the way from japan, not New York, Miami or some other place, Japan.....shit like that is expensive, 5 guys plus a crew, gear ect..... they are not making any money out of that tour, or at least they told me that they are not expecting too, so man, i mean, 20$ is not so bad for a shirt, 30$ for a hoodie is not the end of the world either, that stuff is expensive to press,i bet you payed a lot more for some shitty bands vinyl at some point, and hoodies and shirts are way more expensive than that in shitty shops like american apparel and other sad places like that... also the usb key thing is 30$ for all nine shows, plus it's exclusive, limited and fucking rad, ain't that the kinds of words that get this board crazy when it's applied to records, or other collector items??

I've seen envy but not MONO, just never thought I'd get a chance to see toe and I've seen pretty much all my other fav bands already.

For me, this is a head's up to bring extra cash, haha! Also curious what variant they are selling, I'm guessing it's either the 1st press /300 /400 or the 2nd press grey, also wonder if the grey is solid, or marble. Are they selling DVDs and CDs? I have RGB DVD and CUT DVD but I never bothered to pick up 8 Days (yet) since it's region 2 and I've already used up a region change.

No dvd's, they had the future is now on c.d . As for the records,i  think the variant are all black ones, not sure, since i didnt pick any, but my friends did, and if i remember right, it was the least rare ones, they had only For long tomorow and The Book and the 10" of The Future is Now, 2 shirts designs ,a hoodie, a bag to put your vinyl in, a tour poster, the USB key and i think that's it...

Did I not state that I realize they brought all their stuff from Japan? $20 is four times more than I've paid for any show exclusive poster that are also a limited run. And I've never "payed" more than $20 for anything that's not OOP. I hope you haven't either. Regardless, the poster isn't even that impressive and they had a huge stack so I'm assuming not many people are interested as opposed to tshirts.

http://instagram.com/p/eiQC1WlkIm/

Guest deathbydrums

Saw Toe last night and as expected, they were AWESOME! Thanks again Topshelf for getting more people to take notice!

Picked up an extra copy of "The Book..." and it was on coke bottle clear. Got it signed! Yay!

Guest deathbydrums

^^^

Yeah, coke bottle clear is my fave variant of this too!

Even moreso than my clear with black smoke! (insert more lucky bastard comments! haha)

Also, talking with the merch guy - they sold like 40 USB keys too!

a little late on responding, but I was at the Boston show. Missed out on tickets to Brooklyn, but knew i had to see them. So i got the Boston tickets and drove the 6 hours to the show. haha. They were super great live. Awesome set list. Loved all the For Long Tomorrow songs they played. Only thing i was bummed about was that they didn't have any of the DVD's for sale. I was planning on buying all those. settled for just a shirt though. I cant even tell you how excited i was to see them. I like alot of Japanese bands. I'd previously seen Envy, Mouse on the Keys and Kinoko Teikoku live. And seeing Toe was something i really thought was never going to happen.

Guest deathbydrums

At The Drake Hotel? Best show ever, right? I was the dude in the green plaid shit and 3/4 shorts, front row, loving every moment of it.

Yeah!  It was great!  I don't remember seeing you but maybe outside?  I was the dude with the hot korean broad hanging off of him.  Stage right, closest to the drummer.

:D :D  :D  :D  :D

Guest deathbydrums

^^^

Was trying to be funny, not cocky btw.

(And get pussy points!) ;)

If you like instrumental music, you should go to Goblin/Secret Chiefs 3 in Toronto too!