Fs Hrvrd - From The Bird's Cage Lp (Gray Marble, /100)

eezy

I love all the flipper assumptions and the instant hate these boards have brought since I've joined. How do you guys know I'm trying to screw someone? Maybe I'm trying to be nice to an individual who wanted it and couldn't get it considering how fast it sold out. I feel like the majority of active users on these forums are either kids or just not bright. And no, I'm not trying to offend all of you who replied but god damn it's getting old.

Just got it in the mail but I'd rather keep the Clear variant. If anyone is interested you can pm me any offers.

I love all the flipper assumptions and the instant hate these boards have brought since I've joined. How do you guys know I'm trying to screw someone? Maybe I'm trying to be nice to an individual who wanted it and couldn't get it considering how fast it sold out. I feel like the majority of active users on these forums are either kids or just not bright. And no, I'm not trying to offend all of you who replied but god damn it's getting old.

It's fine that you rather have the clear variant but your "Pm me any offers" is surely leaving a bad taste in everybody's mouth that has seen this thread - some just chose to comment on it. If you were trying to be a nice guy, you would have been better served stating your intentions and maybe saying you would sell it to the first reasonable offer. 

Jerseydave's offer of cost and shipping sounded pretty reasonable given you implied you aren't trying to flip it...

no one said you are trying to screw anyone, but fact is you clearly ordered it a few days ago and are now trying to resell it due to the fact that it sold out right away.  someone who couldn't get it, probably couldn't because of people who bought them up to sell.

you're free to do what you want, i was just surprised at how quick the turn around on this was

I was in a bad mood before I even posted the thread so I apologize for instantly coming off the way I might have. Obviously, there have been other times I've posted here and gotten a much worse response almost instantly. The reason I didn't respond to the person who made the offer is because he didn't pm me. I would rather deal with someone privately. I would've accepted any reasonable offer. I ordered both copies because it's nice to have the rarest if you happen to be online when it goes on sale and I liked the ETR variant better. Not to mention the fact that it bettered my chances of maybe getting a one of a kind coin flip variant. How many people bought multiple copies of it just based on that? Maybe they shouldn't entice such behavior, or maybe if someone doesn't like the thread, they shouldn't comment. Just a thought...

It's your record. I've never given a rats ass about someone selling for cost - below or above. I usually deal via PM, sometimes I respond in a thread. Take a lot of the pitchfork shit with a grain of salt, there is a sense of entitlement. I do however advocating helping other member get exclusives etc at cost. I've helped a ton of people out and have gotten some reciprocation for it.