Upcoming Shows

i might catch that Foals show as well. I saw Now,Now tonight. and in a couple weeks I'll be seeing Tame Impala. Their's a ton of shows i wanna go to in march. For sure going to see wavves/Fidlar and veronica falls and the joy formidable in early april. Also got tickets to go see Fall out boy in june. Its gunna be a good spring/summer for shows

Also just saw Murder By Death last night (with dumb ol' Man Man, who I really can't stand). H2O is tonight but I'm skipping that to get some work done at home. I'm also going to Muse this week, as well as Silverstein/Glass Cloud. I might go to Every Time I Die next Saturday, too. Not sure.

I have Masked Intruder, queers and teenage bottlerocket tonight

I was given some free muse tickets, but that is also tonight too so I gave those away.

3/4 is dropkick Murphy's and old man markley

3/16 is Bad Religion, against me, polar bear club

4/30 is suicidal tendencies

There are a lot of other shows but nothing I'm Interested in like: every time I die, all time low, sensesfail, man overboard, circa survive, minus the bear, coheed...

I can't get away much until fall, but in April I'm going to see Senses Fail and later that week I get to see Bayside headline for the first time. It's a crazy small venue so I'm really excited about it. Bakersfield has a two day festival in June called Rockin' Roots, and Circa Survive is headlining that. Those are the only shows I will probably get to go to for awhile being that they are so close to home.

I'm most looking forward to Converge in June (festival gig though). Club gigs coming up: Cult of Luna, Lighthouse Project + AC4 (might go for two shows on this tour) and Agalloch. I really want to see a show on Deafheaven + The Secret tour but I'm starting to lose hope the tour would still come to Finland, so at some point I gotta figure out where to catch them then.

Three Muse shows next week,

you travelin around for them or a case of 3 sold out shows in same location?

• 5 months later...

Duplicate thread got locked, so:

9/21 - strfckr + Chrome Sparks

9/24 - Washed Out + Haerts

10/4 - Kishi Bashi + Fancy Colors

10/17 - Toro y Moi + Classixx

11/6 - Less Than Jake + Anti-Flag + Masked Intruders (maybe)

11/16 - The Chariot + Glass Cloud + Birds In Row + To the Wind + Rebuker (maybe)

11/19 - Baauer + Araabmuzik + S-Type (maybe)

11/26 - Janelle Monae

Quite the busy concert schedule for the second half of 2013, especially November, if I decide to go to all of those shows.