Deadhorse - Vinyl/CD Bundle - LP on sale w/ 2013 5 new song demo

ehg8i1.jpg

It's a new year, and it's time for us to get the ball rolling again. We have new music to share, and we're ready to get back on our feet, back on the road, back in the studio, and doing what we love most!  These will be shipping asap, these are not a pre-order or anything, cds will be made in the next few days.

In this bundle, you will receive:

1 "We Can Create Our Own World" LP  (Black vinyl, limited to 150 ever pressed)
1 Limited Edition CD which include:  (handmade cases, limited to 50, hand numbered)
5 Brand new demo songs - all 2013 material
"Tired Lungs" - never released physically
2 New Buttons
1 Sticker
A surprise!

***ALL SALE FROM THIS BUNDLE WILL GO TO FUND OUR NEW ALBUM COMING SOON***

There is also a bundle available with a shirt and back patch for only $20.  We also restocked our 7" - only 15 available at the moment!

What size shirt are you looking for?  We literally only have a few left over from Europe, and at this point, I think all we have are smalls and youth larges, and less than 5 total.  We sold everything, but came home with enough money to cover our bills and not replenish merch, which has left us stuck in the mud.  Soooo I hate to be a bummer, but unless you're a small or youth large, I literally have nothing to offer.  We're going to be trying to get shirts printed at some point in the near future when talk and pre-sales start for the upcoming full length, which isn't in the distant future, so we'll have a lot more shirts as always to choose from, haha. 

The cds are already half gone in the first few hours though, so if you're trying to jump on that, I'd grab one when you can.  Seriously can't thank you enough for the support, AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS ORDERED ON HERE - we appreciate every single one of you, it's unreal, and it feels good to be back in the game.

Duuuuude thank you thank you thank you.  We're almost to 40 of them being gone.  Can't believe they went this fast.  New line of shirts coming soon, after that - in the next few weeks we'll have some videos up talking about the future of things, samples of the new album, and all sorts of other stuff. 

Can't wait to say we have tour announcements, too, haha.  Hopefully by some point in the summer.

Duuuuude thank you thank you thank you.  We're almost to 40 of them being gone.  Can't believe they went this fast.  New line of shirts coming soon, after that - in the next few weeks we'll have some videos up talking about the future of things, samples of the new album, and all sorts of other stuff. 

Can't wait to say we have tour announcements, too, haha.  Hopefully by some point in the summer.

Tour in Australia???