Deadhorse - Vinyl/CD Bundle - LP on sale w/ 2013 5 new song demo

Haha we're pretty glad about it too!  Rachel and I will be assembling the packaging tomorrow, so I'll snap some shots and put them up over here and on the deadhorse page.  I put up a little sample of the new buttons that are included in the "package deal" on the facebook as well.  Feels good to be introducing some new things slowly but surely, ha!

2zolloj.jpg

Here's an example of the finished demos!  You'll be getting one of these three patterns (all at random) if you ordered a demo bundle.  First batch of orders went out today, the rest will go out later this week, so look for these at your doorstep within the next week or two.  Thanks again to everyone that got one of the physical copies!  If you missed out, stream/download is over at www.deadhorse.bandcamp.com!

when are you putting out the sensory 7"?

Hahahaha oh geez.  "No Thanks This Isn't Hollywood" 7" - exclusively on pink vinyl w/ black splatter, comes with booty shaking instructional video, a 2005 military hat w/ obscure grind band patch sewed on and your own pair of girl pants ( flares only).

But to anyone that cares about this thread - all orders have shipped as of yesterday, so everyone should be getting these in the mail in the near future. 

Glad to hear it got to you quickly, and glad you're enjoying it!  We definitely appreciate the support, and hope to cross paths at some point this year once we get back out on the road.

Next thing for all of you who care to be on the lookout for - we're going to be releasing 3 collaborative pieces in the coming weeks.  Two with spoken word artists, and one with a band from the west coast.  We'll be releasing the music online just for the fun of it, possibly with some video stuff attached to it.  These will also be new pieces, pretty excited about these!