FS/FT Gaslight Anthem & Shook Ones

swankymodes

Putting some more stuff on the block. Figured I'd try here before going to eBay or Discogs. Feel free to make me an offer if you're interested.

(2x7") Gaslight Anthem, The - Señor and the Queen - Sabot Productions - 1st Press/Black Vinyl (of 1000)

(10") Gaslight Anthem, The - Live At Park Ave - Side One Dummy Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl

(7") Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 1st Press/West Coast Tour Edition/Pink Vinyl (85 of 100)
(7") Shook Ones/Easel - Split - Modern Alchemy Records - 1st Press/Yellow Vinyl (of 250)
(7") Shook Ones/Easel - Split - Modern Alchemy Records - 1st Press/Blue Vinyl (of 250)
(7") Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/White, Black Splatter Vinyl (of 100)
(7") Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Black, White Vinyl (of 210)
(7") Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Grey, Clear Vinyl (of 210)
(7") Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Green, Clear Vinyl (of 210)
(7") Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 2nd Press/Black Vinyl (of 200)

(12") Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Red, Yellow Starburst Vinyl (of 204)