The Brand New Thread

• 1 month later...

Holy shit calm down and read two posts below the song leak... It's not even a new song.

It's new to me! It had to leak Brand New, is building hype! It's so good, it's like "You Won't Know" meets "You Stole", with influence from "Bought a Bride". You can tell it's after daisy because the gang vocals and rift styling, but it almost has a sound like they were somewhat yearning for the melodies in Devil and God, but the acoustic guitar screams Deja Entendu, it's a new sound influencing old but it's very daisy like though. No doubt it came to the surface for a reason and band as secretive as Brand New doesn't just 'leak' things.

not upset, just baffled at the all caps crazy foaming at the mouth reaction...for a song that's almost two years old.

but what can i say, i feel like i'm better than most people.

I really enjoy this band, I'm not sure if you have a band like that but Brand New is to me as One Direction is to teenage White girls, plus they haven't put out any new materiel since 2009. It is more than cause for excitement 

I really enjoy this band, I'm not sure if you have a band like that but Brand New is to me as One Direction is to teenage White girls, plus they haven't put out any new materiel since 2009. It is more than cause for excitement 

You're one of those people....

Brand New is good but not worth worshipping over geez. The kids these days. And they all JUST discovered Brand New in the past year or two.

You're one of those people....

Brand New is good but not worth worshipping over geez. The kids these days. And they all JUST discovered Brand New in the past year or two.

I've been listen to Brand New since I found them from Burnout Paradise, not like I do now that happened freshman year. I will say this I'm not like some people but I'll pay top dollar for Brand New tickets.

I've been listen to Brand New since I found them from Burnout Paradise, not like I do now that happened freshman year. I will say this I'm not like some people but I'll pay top dollar for Brand New tickets.

The most I would pay for Brand New tickets is probably $20. After ticket fees. Once I paid $25 for Brand New and Glassjaw together.