The Brand New Thread

You're one of those people....

Brand New is good but not worth worshipping over geez. The kids these days. And they all JUST discovered Brand New in the past year or two.

and what gives you the right to determine whether or not the band is worth "worshipping"? who the fuck are you?

the thread is for people who would pay 120 dollars for a ticket to see them, not people who got nothing good to say.

so gtfo please? :) :)

i can't get mad at museummouth, because he sounds exactly like i do in thrice threads.

for everyone just hearing it for the first time today- enjoy it. it's a solid track; which doesn't really have much of a choice when relying so heavily on satin in a coffin influence. regardless, i think a lot of brand new fans would love to get an album with this kind of sound & mood.

however... the fact that it's two years old really needs to just stand in the way of any conspiracies about what it's "emergence" could mean.

i don't know about you guys, but i learned many years ago to stop getting so caught up in the anticipation of a new release from this band. just like with kanye, nothing ever feels certain until a physical copy arrives.

what was the tweet?

the easy connection here is that jesse produced one of kevin's albums. and kevin did tweet in the last couple days that finished albums were being sent for mastering.

what was the tweet?

the easy connection here is that jesse produced one of kevin's albums. and kevin did tweet in the last couple days that finished albums were being sent for mastering.

yup this. drew's just being his normal self and hyping up shit in ways just to get people riled up

apparently this is a legit brand new demo from 2010. i literally had it labeled "that song that sounds like brand new but isn't" on itunes. before that, it was titled daisy.. i think i just happened to download a torrent featuring this instead of the actual song daisy. silly how all that works.

now let's hear that other demo..