Morrisey is a bitch, Duck Dynasty is awesome, Jimmy Kimmel is funny

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/showbiz/tv/duck-dynasty-ratings-morrissey-protest-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

The return of "Duck Dynasty" benefited from an unexpected gift-from-the-PR-gods when British singer and animal rights activist Morrissey cancelled his planned Feb. 26 performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" at the last minute in protest of the "Duck Dynasty" stars appearing the same episode. Morrissey called the show's stars — who own a family business that makes products for hunters — "animal serial killers."

Kimmel later hit back during his show's Tuesday monologue: "While I respect his stance on this, I really do, there's a very good reason why I didn't dump the 'Duck Dynasty' guys for Morrissey. And that's because they have guns." Kimmel also added of the famously downbeat singer, "He keeps finding new ways to depress us." The host aired a parody video for "a new "Duck Dynasty" product for vegans."

The pop singer then countered that Kimmel "found time to jokingly promote gun-ownership — hugely amusing for the parents at Sandy Hook, no doubt. He also promoted his special guests "Duck Dynasty" -- who kill beings for fun. None of the above issues are, of course, as important as Jimmy Kimmel himself, who has finally revealed his show to have an overwhelming loss of meaning. Tune in and relive the intellectual fog of the 1950s."

Kimmel followed that up by tweeting yestrerday, "Note to Morrissey — if you have more dumb statements to make, I invite you to make them where I do, on my show." He included in the tweet a link to the cover art for Morrissey's 2004 album You Are the Quarry, which featured the singer wielding a machine gun.

holy shit that last tweet response is fucking golden.

What a little bitch. 

"jokingly promote gun-ownership — hugely amusing for the parents at Sandy Hook, no doubt" What the fuck? Does this guy have no sense of humor? Are people just not allowed to bring up guns anymore? How fucking stupid. 

Wahhh!! Animal serial killers! WAHHHH!!

Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious and a pretty decent dude. One of the last true funny late night shows, for sure.