CONFESSIONS

• 2 weeks later...

I lost my two front teeth by trying to get two lego pieces apart. I've never told anyone. My dad just said "I didn't even know they were loose" when I went to him with a bloody mouth and two teeth in my hands. Luckily they grew in straight and I never needed braces. This was like 22 years ago.

Thrice and Brand New aren't very good at all IMO. Wouldn't buy their records and don't know what everyone else sees in them, don't really care to know either.
I've dated a bunch of girls who have had shit like "music is my life" on their blog/facebook/myspace profiles. It secretly made me cringe.

Daddy issues, every one of them I'm sure of it.

Thrice and Brand New are just alright IMO. Wouldn't buy their records and don't know what everyone else sees in them that I don't.

with the exception of the devil and god album, i more or less hate brand new.

thrice as well, i have never enjoyed them.

the devil and god record still blows me away tho, i don't know how that kind of music came out of a band like them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never smoked weed. I've sat by friends who will toke up in front of me, but whatever, I'm not gonna NOT play Twisted Metal on the playstation. I thoroughly enjoy all stoner movies and stoner characters in movies, but I don't care to get high.

People think I'm always on drugs because I'm typically hyperactive, super random, or severely chill. I'm just fucking weird. Actually, when I'm referred to as weird by someone, I take it as a compliment because I'm not some boring doucher like them. YUP.

I slept under the stairs in the closet on an air mattress from this past March to December. #collegesacrifices. I got called Harry Potter.

....I did have a visitor a couple times in that closet -- it was awesome. (Input to String knows about it/witnessed haha)

I FUCKING LOVE HOT ROD. not hot rods, but the movie Hot Rod.

I've never done any sort of illegal drugs;Just the legal kind (caffeine and alcohol.) Though my major is markets of underground economies, so therefore I spend lots of time around people who have smoked/snorted/injected/etc these illicit drugs.

PS I miss Twisted Metal, I grew up on that shit lol

I've never smoked weed. I've sat by friends who will toke up in front of me, but whatever, I'm not gonna NOT play Twisted Metal on the playstation. I thoroughly enjoy all stoner movies and stoner characters in movies, but I don't care to get high.

People think I'm always on drugs because I'm typically hyperactive, super random, or severely chill. I'm just fucking weird. Actually, when I'm referred to as weird by someone, I take it as a compliment because I'm not some boring doucher like them. YUP.

this so hard. i hate even using the tag "sXe" myself since i don't drink either, but yeah. i know the feeling.

my car used to be stickered out for years. i got pulled over in CA once and the cop wanted to search my trunk, i was nervous as is a normal reaction to ever getting pulled over and possibly getting a ticket. fucker asked me "so, when's the last time you smoked weed?" and i said "uhh NEVER". asshole.

all my friends are burnouts or at least marijuana users, i think i'm like 1 of 5 people that don't toke at work too. i have no problem with people smoking weed around me, just stop trying to get me to smoke it.

my confession(s):

- i haven't had sex with any females since 2004. fucking pathetic. granted, i made out with a couple last year. the last girl i slept with wanted to date me, and we did for a few months but i decided i didn't want to deal with it anymore. i moved back to MN from CA broke as shit in 2002 and i was still in the process of getting out of the hole, my grandpa was dying of cancer and nothing felt right in life at all. i regret it, because she was pretty awesome. i've been trying to apologize for years, but she won't even talk to me.

i'm broken. i've had quite a few offers, but i don't want to fuck random girls that i don't want to be with the rest of my life or that actually make me feel something. i've been hit on hard by a couple women and i just don't take them up on their advances. it's not that i don't want to get laid, it's just the fact that i want meaningful sex with someone that will be around a while. some girl at Fun Fun Fun was apparently hitting on me at the Russian Circles nite show and my 2 friends with me were like "wtf are you doing?" because i didn't pursue it at all even though she was attractive. i thought she was just making drunken conversation. snooze, you lose.

i think i want to be more accomplished in life before i really start to bother. i always feel like i'm holding out for something more. hard to accomplish anything when you don't really do anything new or go back to school though. i need to move 2000 miles away again.

- i am loving the shit out of pop music these days, so much to the point where i've bought Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry on vinyl. i think because it's not the usual sad bastard music i listen to, but then again, some Ke$ha songs are pretty emo.

- I moved to Norway from Minnesota two years ago.

need a roommate? :P

actually, i'm just curious what brought you to Norway? work?

- I really, really, really like black girls. A lot

uh, YES. this. couldn't agree more. i just need to find one who likes white boys a lot. i actually could less if i ever date another white girl again. the last 3 were: mexican/white, yugoslavian/korean, and hispanic/white.

- I still occasionally listen to that one Papa Roach album.

hey, me too! Old Friends From Young Years, right? ;D

I used to smoke a ton of weed in high school, and my freshman year of college, but I feel like I grew out of it or something because I just stopped one day and have not gone back. I've also smoked opium a hand full of times, dumb I know, but you feel pretty damn good on it. I've never done any other drugs. I'd love to try shrooms, but my mind is always full of weird and crazy thoughts, so I'm not sure how I'd handle it.