CONFESSIONS

Another confession:

Post graduation, I shit on a random teacher's desk at my high school.

I still feel bad, but at the same time it was awesome.

Also, right after the break up with my ex, I hung out with this beaaauty at the middle school track. We had cigars while staring at the stars...(d'awwww). Well, upon walking back to the car, I had the urge to take off my pants and run a lap. So I did. It was honestly the most exhilarating sense of freedom. My feet were blackened by the pavement, but didn't care...and thankfully it wasn't too cold out. Fucking fantastic.

Oh I have an insane amount of random confessions.

One time I masturbated to The Naked Gun during its sex scene with leslie nielsen and priscilla presley. I was probably 12 or 13.

In Kindergarten, I peed my sweatpants, got scared, and blamed it on the bully, Wenley. I remember everything...i literally told my teacher "he pulled it out...then...peed on me" -- she fucking believed me. fuck you, wenley.

I had a dream that I was having sex with a beautiful girl, but then she turned into a cat I used to own. I totally owned that cat. Haha jk...no I freaked out in the dream and woke up with cat hair all over my crotch.

When I'm alone and listen to music, I like to pretend like I'm the singer. Basically it looks like I've been possessed by Anthony Green and other crazy onstage performers. I like to jump around everywhere and lip-synch lyrics while listening to awesome bands. Whenever I listen to EITS, I love pretending I'm Munaf. It's such a great exercise. Also I'm usually sore as shit the next day.

When I'm alone and listen to music, I like to pretend like I'm the singer. Basically it looks like I've been possessed by Anthony Green and other crazy onstage performers. I like to jump around everywhere and lip-synch lyrics while listening to awesome bands. Whenever I listen to EITS, I love pretending I'm Munaf. It's such a great exercise. Also I'm usually sore as shit the next day.

I did this except playing bass, and blew out one of the speakers on my family's old computer from playing the music so loud. Parents never figured out why only one worked.

In Kindergarten, I peed my sweatpants, got scared, and blamed it on the bully, Wenley. I remember everything...i literally told my teacher "he pulled it out...then...peed on me" -- she fucking believed me. fuck you, wenley.

This is almost the exact basis for a Corn Mo song called "The Day Jason Kline Cried." A kid they knew peed on Jason's pants, and Jason just started crying because he knew he'd never ever ever be able to convince anyone that someone else peed on his pants and he didn't just piss himself.

To all the dudes into black girls one thought: blacker the berry, sweeter the juice.

I was always into black girls growing up but I thought I needed to act black to get a black girl. This is not the case. There are plenty who are just normal people who do not need someone to be anything other than themselves.

I met a girl, messed around quickly, and basically just wanted the experience. Didn't care for it to be anything significant. Now, we've had a relationship off and on for four years (we've been together steadily for two year) and we have a child. We'll probably get married.

Preferentially, I guess, I'm just more attracted to black women than white, which is weird for me, because as a friend who is a black describes me, I'm "the whitest white guy" she knows.

Guest errolwest
it's good to have you back, Daniel. i've missed your VC presence.

haha ditto that!

Let's just say I had a terrible vacation, and am glad to be back. BAM

Now where are all of Errol's dumbass confessions?!

i pee on my girlfriend in the shower. please dont tell her.

• 1 year later...

Whenever I watch the food network with my friends we always talk about what it would be like to have sex with guy fierri. It's my belief that he would always prefer to be on top so he doesn't mess his hair up.

Anyway, CONFESS