CONFESSIONS

Debatable if I should have put this in Man Advice or Confessional.

Hairy butthole. Whats a man to do?

Shave? Wax? Trim? Pretend it will go away?

After the ingenious suggestion from earlier of trim armpit hair I figure input from the group might put my long time dilemma. (Important tangent - Holy fuck I always have spelled dilemna not dilemma)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7453820

Yeah but they're not just like "My butt is so sweaty today." And they buy $50 underwear, and why would you buy$50 undies to get all sweaty

I guarantee the girls you know don't shave their butt every two weeks. And they only wear $50 underwear on special occasions. Also, I just realized that I am talking about 15 year old's butts and underwear and now I'm really uncomfortable.

I guarantee the girls you know don't shave their butt every two weeks. And they only wear $50 underwear on special occasions. Also, I just realized that I am talking about 15 year old's butts and underwear and now I'm really uncomfortable.

if there's grass on the field.... PLAY BALL!!!!

...guys i'm sorry i can't stop my hands sometimes it's like i'm bruce campbell

Thank you for this.  I will forever remove the notion of removing my b-hole hair.

Fuck.  Dude, just fuck.  Little did I know that I was going on the path of Jean Ralphio.

Ah well now that the B-hole is off the table, I can start debating ridding myself of my unsightly 1 1/2 long nipple hair.