CONFESSIONS

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since I only really post about it in here, I figure I'll post again...

tumblr_mnuli1c1bF1r7sooso1_500.jpg

I'm finally on SOMETHING. Spiro is an anti-androgen. I'm on a low dose right now, 'cause my primary doctor is not versed with trans care at all, but she's wonderful and willing to read about things and will talk to my doctor from Howard Brown Health Center in Chicago (pretty much THE place to go if you're trans and in the midwest at all), but because Spiro is primarily a diuretic, it will help with my edema which I was on medication for before, but it wasn't doing that much. But it being an anti-androgen... I'm essentially starting slowly with my transition. She said from talking with my doctor out in Chicago, I very well might be on a higher dose of this (twice as much per dose) and also estrogen by next week, possibly two.

For once, I can feel better about a future I'm actually present in. I took the first dose maybe two hours ago, and it's like my brain is lighting up like I'm on ecstasy. I'm sure it's a placebo effect, but I feel lighter than fucking air. There's no way this gets to work THIS fast, but oh my God, I can feel the fog that's been in my brain dissipate for the first time in I don't know how long it's been.

This doctor very may have saved my marriage. I just hugged her and cried when she said she'd just consult with my doctor and prescribe this low dose in the meantime. After the awful time with the endocrinologist I went to, I've gone from wanting to just kill myself constantly to there finally being hope.

now to eventually build up funds to get my whole face zapped by a fucking laser...  :(

I just are a burrito with cheese on it. I've been vegan since September. I just felt like a dick sending it back. My stomach is punching me from the inside.

The sickest I have ever been was after not having dairy for a few months and then eating a burrito with cheese. I didn't want to be a dick either but I won't ever do that again. Fuck it sucked.

Oh, hey, guess who was essentially told they have to start all over with therapy and guess who's former endocrinologist was planning on putting me on a regimen that would have done nothing because it would've been missing a key element of it for God only knows how long? And guess who, despite giving the office contact numbers to get said records, was told the office had none of the records they needed?

She has two opposable thumbs, the wrong hormones and Advice Dog as her avatar.

I can't keep doing this shit. I need to just get over it and just try to be normal. Oh yeah, my wife will probably leave me because I'll continue being a waste of space. Fuck.

I know you posted more recently than this and things seem to be going better, but I just wanted to share a few words here. You are not a waste of space, and you definitely DO NOT need to just get over it and try to be normal (what ever the fuck "normal" means... I think what is deemed "normal" in our society is often way more fucked up than what gets deemed to be outside of normal). You can do this! One of my close friends came out as being Trans about a year ago to me and a mutual good friend of ours, and since then she's come out publicly, and although she's definitely had some rough patches and its been hard times going through it with her, its amazing to see her start to transition into being comfortable in her own skin and being herself and seeing the positive effect that has had on her emotional wellbeing. So yeah, I wish you all the best. I am extremely glad to hear you're further along in the journey, with starting anti-androgens and such! I hope things continue to move a positive direction for you. Your bravery and strength is admirable.

I saw fall out boy last night And I hardcore danced for the first time in 6 years

Show Schedule: 

CHVRCHES: Thursday, June 06, 2013: 8:00 PM

Bad Veins:  Friday, June 07, 2013: 10:00 PM

Fall Out Boy: Saturday, June 08, 2013: 8:00 PM

Tigers Jaw:  Tuesday, June 11 2013: 7:00PM

I'm Going to run off sleeping till 2 and red bull

pft.

show schedule:

friday

2:15 polica

3:00 holy ghost!

3:45 best coast

5:45 local natives / crystal castles. this will be a gametime decision

6:45 feist

8:00 beach house

9:30 pretty lights

saturday

1:30 wild nothing

2:15 icona pop I DON'T CARE

3:00 JAPANDROIDS

3:45 divine fits

5:45 azealia banks

6:45 kendrick lamar

8:00 animal collective

9:30 guns n roses

sunday

3:45 twin shadow

5:45 yeasayer

6:45 grizzly bear

8:00 bloc party

8:20 the xx

9:30 YEEZUS

confessions?

my roommate reminded me about one of the worst nights of my life where I ended up sock-less with no money at the store at 7am. I stole socks, put them on, and left.

low point.

I know you posted more recently than this and things seem to be going better, but I just wanted to share a few words here. You are not a waste of space, and you definitely DO NOT need to just get over it and try to be normal (what ever the fuck "normal" means... I think what is deemed "normal" in our society is often way more fucked up than what gets deemed to be outside of normal). You can do this! One of my close friends came out as being Trans about a year ago to me and a mutual good friend of ours, and since then she's come out publicly, and although she's definitely had some rough patches and its been hard times going through it with her, its amazing to see her start to transition into being comfortable in her own skin and being herself and seeing the positive effect that has had on her emotional wellbeing. So yeah, I wish you all the best. I am extremely glad to hear you're further along in the journey, with starting anti-androgens and such! I hope things continue to move a positive direction for you. Your bravery and strength is admirable.

Hey, thanks. I don't really ever know what to say when people say stuff like that, but thanks. It's always wonderful to hear words of encouragement.

And here's some more news: The endocrinologist called and after getting a letter form my old therapist, he prescribed a low dose of estradiol, and I'm officially on the two main medications. I did a double dose of the first one because I'm supposed to take two .5mg pills a day, but got them in the evening and I sure as hell didn't want to be stuck with a stray pill that didn't have a mate at the end of this one, so yeah.

Now, I've never been high (outside of getting a munchies inducing contact high at a less than jake show), but a few minutes after I took it, I was just overwhelmed by this sense of pure happiness. The only things this was comparable to was the birth of my child and my wedding night.

This is it, folks. I'm on my way.