Turnover new album "Magnolia" out 4/16 via RFC

You got a few weeks until pre-orders. This, Daylight, and Whirr 7" will go up at the same time along with one or two other things.

Bloom is the closest song to their old stuff, the rest has a fairly different sound. It's really good. The next song you will hear is insane. 

You got a few weeks until pre-orders. This, Daylight, and Whirr 7" will go up at the same time along with one or two other things.

Bloom is the closest song to their old stuff, the rest has a fairly different sound. It's really good. The next song you will hear is insane. 

way to take a lot of my money all at once.  ;)

Yeah the new song is great. I'm glad it's the most like their old stuff because I was worried that it would just sound like a longer version of their 7". Not that's necessarily a bad thing because it's so good, I'm just glad they're progressing.

Also, can't wait for preorders. Will be getting this and the Citizen LP, whenever that goes up

Yeah the new song is great. I'm glad it's the most like their old stuff because I was worried that it would just sound like a longer version of their 7". Not that's necessarily a bad thing because it's so good, I'm just glad they're progressing.

Also, can't wait for preorders. Will be getting this and the Citizen LP, whenever that goes up

Citizen will be a while. They just finished recording like 3 days ago.

• 2 weeks later...