Turnover new album "Magnolia" out 4/16 via RFC

Yea. I really hate those packages. Not a fan of that shirt at all. Poster will be cool. It's whatever I guess.

I'm trying to not get stuff like that anymore.  The hand drawn cover sounds awesome, but it's all I want.  Not worth the extra 26 dollars and the big hike on shipping.  Just grabbed the white/sea blue as well as Daylight and the Whirr 7".

I have no idea if my tastes are changing or if I’m just really not into these new turnover songs. not really feeling the album artwork either but who cares

snagged a copy of turnover's LP and a copy of daylight's LP

$58,70 including shipping for two records

life is wonderful ! ! !

NOT!

I'm in exactly the same boat dude. I think a lot of labels are going to lose their international customer base and even I've found myself cutting back significantly in what I order. USPS has truly fucked them with this greediness.

And the package with the custom covers is still available? Shocked by this considering the /300 is gone

This is what Im wondering. I was really hoping to get a /300 with a hand drawn cover since they were still available when I ordered but now I have a feeling Ill be getting a /700. I kinda want to kick myself. I really didn't see the white/sea blue selling out before the hand drawn covers. :-/