Turnover new album "Magnolia" out 4/16 via RFC

They played some of their new stuff at Mixtape Fest on Saturday. It is a bit of a more relaxed, different sound but good nonetheless. They played a song called "Hollow" and I really liked it. I can't wait to get my hands on the record.

oh shit, they played hollow? good song, not representative of the entire album though. more of the slower, more peaceful track.

Love it. It's different from their old stuff, but I still think it is great. Im almost one listen through. Need to go through again and listen more closely.

It was a grower for me. I didn't come in caring for them at all, though I liked some things I heard, but I haven't heard much good from the genre lately. First listen was better than expected, for some reason I had an urge to come back, and I just keep liking it more and more. Really haven't been this drawn back to a pop punk release in the longest time.

I could honestly care less about reviews. Thought it was pretty funny he actually gave it a 10/10. No album is ever a 10/10.

It's a personal taste, I could list some albums I genuinely feel are 10/10s. Or at least super close. and if you go on .5 gradients than I have even more.

It's more of the writing style that bothers me. I'm also way too critical on the writing in reviews, but that makes sense based on what I do, hah.