Turnover new album "Magnolia" out 4/16 via RFC

We're definitely not trying to do anything, 90% of the time the bands pick the colors.

Just an observation, feels like the colors are getting crazier and crazier. Lots of splatters on tricolors and mixes and stuff, some of the time it doesn't have anything to even do with the album art. No real complaints, just an observation. Some sound better than they end up being, some go the other way.

Just an observation, feels like the colors are getting crazier and crazier. Lots of splatters on tricolors and mixes and stuff, some of the time it doesn't have anything to even do with the album art. No real complaints, just an observation. Some sound better than they end up being, some go the other way.

With that said the Tri-color for this release goes perfect with the album art in my opinion.

I completely agree. The reason I don't care is because sometimes bands will send us what they want to do and I will think "what the fuck?" and then it will be awesome and I would have never done it otherwise. Sometimes its just whatever. I'm a risk taker I guess. 

I completely agree. The reason I don't care is because sometimes bands will send us what they want to do and I will think "what the fuck?" and then it will be awesome and I would have never done it otherwise. Sometimes its just whatever. I'm a risk taker I guess. 

Paid off with the /700 variant for Jar. That is one of the coolest records I've ever seen.

We're definitely not trying to do anything, 90% of the time the bands pick the colors. 

That's awesome to hear. Another plus of RFC and the like.

Plus that blue/black split looks fucking awesome! Those came out great, I didnt even know what color HT was getting til I opened that this morning and was really stoked when I saw it.

Yeah I'm always down for something different :)

Hey, also, do you have any idea why the PNW isn't getting some records? I talked to the manager at my local HT and he looked a couple of release that the board has spotted in stores and they weren't at any PNW stores. The new FOB comes to mind. FYI this was last week.

• 2 weeks later...