Turnover new album "Magnolia" out 4/16 via RFC

so that was correct.

also, it looks like the tri color and package deal are both still avail thru RFC. 

The tri-colour is saying its out of stock when you add to cart. Tried to order a copy for a friend with the Citizen PO and no dice. Went for the /1000 variant.

Best song on this album?

Either Seedwong or Daydreaming IMO.

The tri-colour is saying its out of stock when you add to cart. Tried to order a copy for a friend with the Citizen PO and no dice. Went for the /1000 variant.

Either Seedwong or Daydreaming IMO.

ah i do see that now. package deal is still around though, which is shocking seeing how its /75. 

talked to danny at the turnover record release and he said the covers are done, so the deluxe packages shouldnt be too long now. 

also, (as per kyle) kyle isnt gonna be in the band anymore, and eric from maker is filling in for him, permanently. but when he does play with the band, they will do 3 guitars. i asked austin why he wouldnt just sing if kyle is with them, and he said he just loves playing guitar so he wants to keep doing it, even if kyle IS there. 

They'll probably all be out tomorrow. Stickers and pin will come in the poster tube with the poster in 2-3 weeks. The poster will be sick. Sorry for being slow with these a few things got messed up. 

No worries. Grabbed a record release version the other day. Will be getting back to you about that test press. Stoked for the poster as well. What size is it?

Just got half my deluxe in, most importantly my Handdrawn cover. Nothing too snazzy, just a white slip cover with a few drawings done in pencil/ink. No colour at all, and you can tell danny was gonna draw something but erased it. based on how long these took to get done ( the covers), kinda surprised it looks like this, and expected a lot more.

5/75, signed by Danny on the back. I'll post a pic when I get to a computer.

Also, not diggin this shirt at all haha. The colours are kinda off from the album art, and it feels cheap.

Just got half my deluxe in, most importantly my Handdrawn cover. Nothing too snazzy, just a white slip cover with a few drawings done in pencil/ink. No colour at all, and you can tell danny was gonna draw something but erased it. based on how long these took to get done ( the covers), kinda surprised it looks like this, and expected a lot more.

5/75, signed by Danny on the back. I'll post a pic when I get to a computer.

Also, not diggin this shirt at all haha. The colours are kinda off from the album art, and it feels cheap.

What would a snazzy hand drawn cover look like? Sort of un-snazzy by definition.

Also, the shirt is actually printed in a more expensive manner than silk screening.