(buyer beware) some lps for sale - converge/brand new/nofx /snapcase/blink ect

SO I log on to and my threads locked so here's a new one and just to clarify no one sent me money yet as i told them not to as my paypal was verified yet and for all you you think im not on the level here's what i will do . the first 2 purchases that are under 30 dollars i will ship first before payment so you all caN see i am legit . but i am as if i wasnt i would of taken money last week although i couldnt ship ect . anyways here is my list . if you have made a deal with me contact me and i can give you my paypal . you need to contact me though within 48 hrs as now that my paypal is up things will move fast . i want to establish trust on here as i have 400-600 records i need to sale and people need to know i am real. ALSO IF YOU WANT PICS MESAGFE ME AND I WILL SEND THEM , NO BIGGIE ! also i understand the scepticism thats why ij will go out of my way to prove i am just a guy trying to make ends meet.

braND NEW - DEJA ENTENDU - 90

UNDEROATH - Disambiguation 10 inch remix clear - 15

UNDEROATH - Disambiguation 12 inch gold - 20

daytrader - last days of rome - black - 15

slick shoes - rusty - 35

dillinger four - civilwar - grey - 45

minus the bear - commercials - grey/magenta- 25

energy - invasions of mind - blue - 20

bronx - bats pic disc - 20

dillinger four - midwestern songs - red - 30

dillinger four - vs god - grey - 30

soul control - involution - red - 25

dropkick murphys - gangs all here - red - 20

the movielife - this time nxt yr - red - 25

guns up - outlive - red - 20

the chariot - ;long live - black - 20

dead to me - little brother - orange - 45

punk o rama 1 - 25

the juliana theory - understanding - blue/white swirl - 25

the bled - silent treatment - green - 30

the impossibles - the return - 40

the inquisition/kilara split 7 inch - 20

shook ones - sixteen - green - 30

dashboard confessional - a mark , a mission ect - 35

converge- when forever comes crashing - black - 30

paint it black - new lexicon - white - 25

underoath - the sound ... - white - 40

converge - all we love .. - blue - 35

antiflag - mobilize - red - 25

old man markley - guts n teeth - purple - 25

dead to me/flatliners under the influence test press 7/20 - 40

me first and the gimme gimmes - grey - 45

converge - u fail me red w black center - 55

none more black - this is satire - pink - 30

blink 182 - neighborhoods - blue - 30

gaslight anthem - sink or swim - clear - 30

bane - give blood - 1st press black - 30

jawbreaker - chesterfield king - 50

anti flag - underground network - orange - 45

finch - what it is to burn - red/green - 65

snapcase - end transmission - pink - 20

snapcase- design for ... - orange - 20

fear before the march of flames - the always open mouth - red 2xlp - 30

the get up kids - guilt show - red - 25

bad religion - grey race - grey - 30

verse - agression - red - 20

converge - jane doe 2nd press orange - 125

dillinger escape plan - irony - clear - 25

lawrence arms - apathy - clear - 20

stay ahead of the weather - we better... both the clear and black 7's as a set for 30

riverdales - fun tonightn 7 '- 15

saves the day - at your funeral 7 - 15

anyways thats all for now please contact me with any questions/concerns ect.....

right now  ITS A SPOKEN FOR but if the person backs out i will as long as we talk on the phone first and i believe you are on the level . i will do it though as i am asking for trust so i need to give it in return

lol what?

1. what country are you from?

2. how old are you?

ok just to get one thing straight i am not mailing a bunch of people stuff without getting paid but i will one or two people so they can vouch for me .... my kindness does not need to be taken advantage of....

Like I said, send me deja and ill pay you if it shows up. I have nothing but positive feedback and ill vouch for you if you are legit

ok just to get one thing straight i am not mailing a bunch of people stuff without getting paid but i will one  or two people so they can vouch for me .... my kindness does not need to be taken advantage of....

that scenario is the only one i could see myself doing business with you in.

Heres a simple suggestion. Post pics of your records with your username written underneath them on a piece of paper. Maybe then people will actually believe that you at least have the records. Sending them upon a successful NON-GIFT transaction is another challenge. At least that would be a start.

Heres a simple suggestion. Post pics of your records with your username written underneath them on a piece of paper. Maybe then people will actually believe that you at least have the records. Sending them upon a successful NON-GIFT transaction is another challenge. At least that would be a start.

i dont even buy that anymore. wasnt it jenny miller who sent pics of "her" records to people & legitimately sent out 2 or 3 packages and then scammed a dozen other users once she had members vouch for her? i am not and will not ever send a brand new member with no feedback my monies before receiving the record.

i dont even buy that anymore. wasnt it jenny miller who sent pics of "her" records to people & legitimately sent out 2 or 3 packages and then scammed a dozen other users once she had members vouch for her? i am not and will not ever send a brand new member with no feedback my monies before receiving the record.

I'm not sure if "she" ever sent pics to people. Surprisingly I was one of the people who did get the record I paid for and I posted a pic but later took it down when i noticed it was a scam. You are right though...