WTB Brand New Moshi Moshi

dominic252

Ok so I've been looking for a while for a Brand New 7" that has Moshi Moshi as the B-side. Acoustic, fullband, whatever. I can't find it, nor do I know if one even exists. So if someone has it or is aware of it existing, help me out please. I'd really like to have this. Can pay or do a trade. I don't prefer one over the other, but check out my tradelist

Thanks a lot!

Ok so I've been looking for a while for a Brand New 7" that has Moshi Moshi as the B-side. Acoustic, fullband, whatever. I can't find it, nor do I know if one even exists. So if someone has it or is aware of it existing, help me out please. I'd really like to have this. Can pay or do a trade. I don't prefer one over the other, but check out my tradelist

Thanks a lot!

You're probably thinking of The Quiet Things singles, of which there are 3 versions released

1. Red 7"/500 - A: The Quiet Things B: Jude Law (acoustic)
  2. Green 7"/500 - A: The Quiet Things B: The No Seatbelt Song
  3. CD : The Quiet Things, Car, Moshi Moshi

The CD's are easier to come by than the 7"s and are waaay cheaper as well. They pop up on ebay and discogs for around 15 at most. Just two days ago I saw one on sale on some independent store's website. Cant remember right now, but I can try and find it again

Also, like dawhizz said, there is also the Safety in Numbers/Brand New split, but those always tend to be a little pricier