Iron Lung - White Glove Test

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does the single LP sound like shit because its supposed to be spread across 2 LPs? i'm not sure what the point of a single and 2xLP release are...

the 2LP is the regular album accompanied by a noise album you can play independently or in conjunction w/ the regular album. check out the cd page for more.

I d/led this and it's nice that it came with the reg album, noise album and the two merged. that's quality

It would be really stupid of them to sell all of them within the first two weeks of tour. I'm betting they'll only have a certain amount to sell per show.

I'm not crazy about this album so far but I'll probably pick up one of the 2xLP's when I see them.

I don't know why it would be stupid for a band to sell their merch when that's what they often use to travel. It will eventually sell out at shows so why would it matter if its in the first two weeks or the last day of the tour. Bands need money to survive ... I hope they do sell 500 copies quickly. Btw, not trying to be a dick I just don't understand the rationale behind your statement.

I found out today these dudes are gonna be here next month! And I found out by a flier! It sounds crazy to say this but I don't remember the last time I found out about a show from a flier and not the internet! I don't know why I was / am so excited about that! But yeah, that show is gonna be dope.