NCAA March Madness 2013 (Official Thread)

3 more champs will be crowned today

Summit - NDSU vs. SDSU (rooting for the North!)

Northeast - LIU Brooklyn vs. Mount Saint Marys (Neither)

Horizon - Wright State vs. Valparaiso (Toss up, will be happy with whoever wins, both think either team could pull off a surprise victory in the tournament)

also, the final first round in the big east begins today (MEAC, WAC, and Mountain West begin today too)

this is one of the many reasons i hope shaka never leaves vcu

"I felt good even though ESPN's Joe Lunardi didn't have us in. There is another bracketologist who had us in who tends to be more accurate with his predictions had us in" -Shaka Smart today on ESPN's Katz Korner concerning Selection Sunday in 2011

going to Dayton for that first weekend!  we always go somewhere for the (usually first) weekend.. we are trying to arrange going to the first four as well.  

have fun at final four.  we did that in 2010 when it was Butler / Duke... best $$$ ever spent.

Yeah I got tickets for all three games for $236. If Indiana can make it to the final 4 my dreams will be complete. 

regardless, that will be awesome.  IU has a good shot - as does 8 other times.  wide open this year...will be enjoyable.  

plus, ATL is a fun city with all that doing on.  get away from this garbage IL weather.

Yeah it seems like they have a lot to do besides just the games.

you root for many teams.  gambler?

nope, only get behind one.  just the black and gold, vcu.  during ooc time, i am definitely cheering for other A-10 teams to get W's too for the state of the conference, rpi, and sos.

however, during this time of the year there is definitely teams i would like to see make the tournament over others in each and every conference.  Usually OOC foes from the season, again to help rpi and its much more flattering for vcu, however; sometimes i just want to see a team win because they made the best of what they could and without a conference tournament win, they aren't going dancing.

If md wins tomorrow, are they an at large?

So happy UVA lost, hopefully that bubble is completely popped now

Very, very close. We could win a whole lot of respect if we do that. If we do we're either the last team in or the first team out, honestly, assuming we don't get another win.

Very, very close. We could win a whole lot of respect if we do that. If we do we're either the last team in or the first team out, honestly, assuming we don't get another win.

Yeah, i don't know how joe lunardi has uva on his first first four out and maryland on his last first four out.  hopefully md wins, i'll be pulling for them again today.

Go Rams. Beat UMass.  (glad it isn't temple), excited to watch the butler/st. louis game today too