PO: The Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual

I'm waiting to hear back from Graveface on how to get all three colors...

I have the VIP Sub so I assume I'm getting two, but not all three.

Seems like I need to manually order the Black Mail Order exclusive... any other subscribers contemplating the same dilemma?

i asked the same question, ill hit ryan up on facebook

Now, how about all those Old Canes funders - there was never a clarification if we were getting this LP or some future Old Canes project or what. Ugh, now I'm mad about Old Canes again. Damn it. 

my understanding was kickstart people would get a full length Old Canes.  my confusion was, he made it seem like the 7 inches and Old Canes LP would come out at the same time.

Is Chris really hanging around VC now?

He has been for awhile, though he only really pops his head out when Old Canes Kickstarter hate hits critical mass.

In other news, just bought into the Graveface Record Club pretty much just for this and Whirr. And also because the shipped-to-Canada price at Graveface recently got so damn high that ordering something like 5 records right now pretty much equals the cost of the Record Club. So why not get 10, instead?

I've considered grabbing the subscription just for Appleseed and Whirr, too. I know it's a great deal, but I just can't justify it for everything else. Really eager to see how that beer-wine variant turns out.

Well, shipping to Canada prices went up on Graveface recently. I'm assuming because of the USPS hike. I like most of Graveface's releases but talked myself out of the subscription before because of the up front cost. But I recently went on the site, put all the records I wanted into a cart, and realized I'd be paying the same it would cost just to get the subscription.