FS - Thrice - The Alchemy Index - Signed by Band - Includes Defective "Earth"

benschuyler

I'm selling my copy of Thrice "The Alchemy Index" vinyl box set. It is #2357 out of 3000 sets produced. Box set includes five colored 10" discs: Fire, Water, Air, Earth (defective disc), Earth (corrected disc). Most sets were shipped with a defected Earth disc and this set includes both the defective & corrected Earth disc, which you could have only obtained from the manufacturer. Mine is also signed by the band on the first inner sleeve. The album has never been played, and only been taken out of the packaging once. 

Send a personal message with your offer if you are interested.

since this is such a hefty priced piece, do you have anything to back yourself with?

For sure! I'll snap some shots tomorrow of the signatures. But here is a shot of the front and back.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29353847@N07/8530892472/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29353847@N07/8530892622/in/photostream/

I'm new to the site and not quite used to the user interface. What is the normal photo-viewing website of choice. It won't allow me to place a flickr link into the image icon.

Thanks for the reply but 350 is too much for me. I also didn't see it was signed. I would make an ebay and paypal account and sell it on there for that price to be honest. 

good luck.

so this guy is trying to sell something that tends to go for a lot of money and doesnt even have a paypal account? given what has been going on here lately this definitely seems on the up and up :rolleyes: