The Apple Stomp (NYC SKA FEST) 5/31-6/1 Irving Plaza

Hey guys I’m curating what should end up being the largest east coast ska festival of the year. Its going to be held at Irving Plaza on 5/31-6/1 with possible pre shows and after parties being looked into. We’re going to be slowly announcing the bands at www.facebook.com/applestompnyc  . The first band announced is a reunion of Boston’s THUMPER. Thumper was one of the first bands to combine thrashy metal with ska, and was a huge favorite in the New England scene. They appeared on tons of ska comps and If I recall correctly did a mini tour with Gwar, The Misfits, and Mephiskapheles. You can check out their two albums on Spotify.. I highly suggest “no one left the disco alive”

• 1 month later...

Ska against Live Nation! Calling all ska supporters.. Boycott all Live Nations shows in NYC.. Including the Apple stomp show coming up in nyc, Live Nation is the enemy who su supports the Right wing GOP Tea party.

BOYCOTT LIVE NATION!!!
$55 is a "Total Rip Off" of the ska scene by those crooks at Live Nation. Who are only in it for the Greed and not for the scene. 

Don't Patronize Live nation ...Boycott this crooked to the core organization! 

Ska against Live Nation! Calling all ska supporters.. Boycott all Live Nations shows in NYC.. Including the Apple stomp show coming up in nyc, Live Nation is the enemy who su supports the Right wing GOP Tea party.

BOYCOTT LIVE NATION!!!

$55 is a "Total Rip Off" of the ska scene by those crooks at Live Nation. Who are only in it for the Greed and not for the scene. 

Don't Patronize Live nation ...Boycott this crooked to the core organization! 

Ska against Live Nation! Calling all ska supporters.. Boycott all Live Nations shows in NYC..

Could you attempt to have a civil conversation? If not please leave.