PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

This band is the definition of terrible bullshit.

I've never understood the desire for someone to open a thread about a band they aren't interested in and then post how they think the band or music is crap. There is a lot of music discussed here that I don't like but I don't waste my time going in those threads. Everyone has the right to listen to whatever the fuck they want. Unfortunately, you also have the right to post your opinion in this thread. I just don't understand why you would want to. Or maybe I'm wrong and some people have opinions that really are better than others...

Anyway, I like both songs and am really looking forward to the new album. I saw these guys open for Mastodon and Opeth last year. Best opener I've seen that I didn't know a thing about before the show. Looking forward to seeing them again in April.

I've never understood the desire for someone to open a thread about a band they aren't interested in and then post how they think the band or music is crap. There is a lot of music discussed here that I don't like but I don't waste my time going in those threads. Everyone has the right to listen to whatever the fuck they want. Unfortunately, you also have the right to post your opinion in this thread. I just don't understand why you would want to. Or maybe I'm wrong and some people have opinions that really are better than others...

Anyway, I like both songs and am really looking forward to the new album. I saw these guys open for Mastodon and Opeth last year. Best opener I've seen that I didn't know a thing about before the show. Looking forward to seeing them again in April.

Nobody's opinion is better then the next guy's. I expressed mine and some will like it while others will write a paragraph exprssing their distaste.

That being said, I would like to see this band live as I'm sure it's one hell of a show. However, when it comes to listening to it outside of a live setting I am not a fan. I guess I just don't get it. Mercyful Fate andKing Diamond I totally get. This, not so much.

Nobody's opinion is better then the next guy's. I expressed mine and some will like it while others will write a paragraph exprssing their distaste.

That being said, I would like to see this band live as I'm sure it's one hell of a show. However, when it comes to listening to it outside of a live setting I am not a fan. I guess I just don't get it. Mercyful Fate andKing Diamond I totally get. This, not so much.

Fair enough. My post was more or less as pointless as yours.  ;)

Seeing them live would probably help. I had never listened to anything like Ghost before seeing them live. When they came on stage, my wife and I kinda looked at each other like 'this should be interesting.' When they started playing, I couldn't believe how good they sounded. Everything was perfect. Their stage performance is great too and normally I don't really give a shit about that.

Not long after the show, I bought the album and couldn't believe how familiar everything was. I know the music isn't overly complex, but hearing it again, I remembered every song like it was played and it was like I was back at the show again.

If you have an opportunity to see them, I would definitely recommend it and I think tickets are around $20 for this tour. Plenty of worse things you can spend $20 on.