PO: Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Craziness

this isn't even a pop record. it's just a dude with a long history of making pop music who has ascended the genre.

seriously, what pop album have you ever listened to where the average song is 6 minutes?

not bullying, just echoing a good piece i read on it yesterday.

and what are you waiting for?! go listen to that girl and pusher lover girl immediately.

I like Timbaland's production on this for the most part, but every time he uses beat-boxing or has a vocal part it ruins it for me. Anyone else?

I agree. At this point it just sounds stale & dated. Anything that sounds like a Timbaland trademark on that album feels that way which is why it really shines when you hear none of that like on "Blue Ocean Floor".

Guest tms2787

STILL HOLDING STRONG without caving on listening to the stream/download! TWO MORE DAYS! I work a double that day but am going to Target before work and will fine a way to listen to it before 9:30 PM.

Guest tms2787

If your profile picture is any indication....you're gonna flip.

I am sure, I have been a pretty big JT fan for a while. I lost it when I first heard FS/LS  and all week on fallon I was like OH! MY! GOD, haha. I can't wait.

Hey just an FYI, this LP is only $23.98 shipped on his webstore. Best Buy, Amazon, etc. have it for $29.99.

EDIT: oh, and a question as well... are there two different album covers? the one on fallon is the same as the one the guy posted a couple pages back, but it's different than the picture on retailers' websites (including his own)

Hey just an FYI, this LP is only $23.98 shipped on his webstore. Best Buy, Amazon, etc. have it for $29.99.

EDIT: oh, and a question as well... are there two different album covers? the one on fallon is the same as the one the guy posted a couple pages back, but it's different than the picture on retailers' websites (including his own)

3 different covers that I'm aware of.

Standard CD/Digital

d80b538a.jpg

Deluxe CD

jt-20-20-experience-deluxe.jpg

LP

Justin+Timberlake+Deluxe+Edition+Lavish+