SS: Person L, DCFC misprints, Tame Impala RSD

David The Gnome

FS:
Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood // Arctic Rodeo // Orange with Brown & White Splatter, Etched D-side (200) SOLD
Rilo Kiley - Take Offs & Landings // Black with Etched D-side SOLD

Person L - The Positives // White with Splatter (150) $23ppd SOLD

3 DCFC Misprints - $25 SOLD

Tame Impala RSD EP // Red - $12ppd

I have the black copy its out  of 200 I think. i could get rid of it for the right price. 

Picking on the new kid for asking for a hard to find record? Haha. I'm only aware of (and can only find info for) the Orange/White pressing out of 500. Do you have a link with any information about it and/or proof? I see you have just the Orange/White listed on your deadformat.

Picking on the new kid for asking for a hard to find record? Haha. I'm only aware of (and can only find info for) the Orange/White pressing out of 500. Do you have a link with any information about it and/or proof? I see you have just the Orange/White listed on your deadformat.

oh dude, my bad, i was thinking brothers blood for whatever reason. yea, thats the only pressing.

yea, shoot me an offer and i may take it. 

I spoke with Kevin at the miracle show about the prices these go for and he is not happy that any of his fans would have to pay these crazy prices for anything. He told me that we will find a way to get all of his oop albums back out again at some point but right now the new albums are priority. I say have patients and dont pay $150 for something you will be able to buy at some point for regular price.

I spoke with Kevin at the miracle show about the prices these go for and he is not happy that any of his fans would have to pay these crazy prices for anything. He told me that we will find a way to get all of his oop albums back out again at some point but right now the new albums are priority. I say have patients and dont pay $150 for something you will be able to buy at some point for regular price.

I appreciate the info, Seth. That's good to know but I definitely want the first pressing. KD is #1 in my book and this album is my favorite of his. I'm not necessarily aiming to pay $150. I haven't seen one on collectors frenzy go for quite that but I know what you're saying. I'm looking for someone who no longer enjoys the album/would like someone who would enjoy it to have their spin (get it!?)/needs money to come along and take a fair and worthwhile offer for it. Not necessarily looking to be price gauged or to lowball. Being a big fan, I really just really want to have this record.

for an album that i was always kind of on the fence about, aside from two incredible tracks, this turned out to be my favorite vinyl release of his.

maybe it's because i'm lucky to have one, or maybe it's the bonus tracks... heavily leaning on the latter. harvest moon is one of the greatest songs of all time, and kevin's cover is what got me started on it.

• 1 month later...