Owel - Owel (Sold Out)

i'm trusting that ITC will make the pledge version special. they do pretty much everything by hand, so it wouldn't surprise me.

i also don't feel bad giving a little extra to a band that i really enjoy. in my opinion, IGG & KS are donation sites first--the perks are just an incentive to donate, thus the inflated amounts. for example, i donated $100 to help out a friend who was making a feature film. the only perks i got were a t-shirt, a coffee cup, a sticker, a digital copy of the film, and i'm listed in the credits. were those things really worth $100? no. but i'm more than happy to help make it happen for him.

My question is whether or not the indiegogo vinyl is exclusive to just that. If intheclouds will have the exact same version on their site for around $18 I would just do that. I've slowly been moving away from crowd funding...

It's sort of a dick move but if it's exclusive to the crowd funding then I would probably do it but not if I can get it later for cheaper.

So, how do I order from Germany? There's no international option for the vinyl package...

This is what I wrote them (Owel & intheclouds) on their facebook. Those were the answers:

OWEL:

We've added an International Deluxe Package which includes a signed vinyl, CD, tote bag, music vid dwnld, and audio commentary download. Since shipping alone is quite pricey, we decided to bundle all the physical products and added a couple extra things to make it worth it for international orders. Let us know if you have any questions!

Intheclouds:

Not sure they are handling shipping on this one

Not really what I was looking for cause I'm not spending $150 (!!!) to get my hands on the vinyl...and makes me think intheclouds won't be releasing this on their site at all. Or does Dan's answers imply different variants in your opinions? ...I don't know!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...