For those willing to share. What's the highest number of codes used at once, and what did you score?

I've been saving up for a while, just bought a 51" samsung plasma that was on sale for 480, used my codes and a 50 dollar giftcard and got the tv for only $160. It was awesome. Also, I took a record back that shipped and returned it for store credit and they didnt say anything or flag my account. Anyways, I love this thread. 

I've been saving up for a while, just bought a 51" samsung plasma that was on sale for 480, used my codes and a 50 dollar giftcard and got the tv for only $160. It was awesome. Also, I took a record back that shipped and returned it for store credit and they didnt say anything or flag my account. Anyways, I love this thread. 

You must have multiple accounts. I ran the numbers, guys. I took a Math class at school.

For those willing to share. What's the highest number of codes used at once, and what did you score?

I used 7 codes at once.  I bought a cymbal case for hauling my drums around. 

I have to wonder if all of those backorders of American III inspired this:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/93899-johnny-cash-american-recordings-i-iii-reissues/

HAHAHAHA!

I'm beginning to think BB flags user profiles for auto-cancellation when orders are placed during a certain period of time in the day.  I used to place orders in the morning but every time I would place one, it would get cancelled within 15 minutes..but every time I order something mid-day or afternoon, it doesn't get cancelled.  I dunno.  Maybe someone else can back this theory up.  

I have no ethical issue taking advantage of a service provided by a huge corporation with huge mark-ups on electronics that pays their employees minimum wage. I know there are far worse companies out there, such as Walmart, but I don't see utilizing this automated promo code system as an ethical issue. Just my two cents. 

When you check out type in UUDDLRLRBA in the promo code area

Come on, man.  There's no need to be a troll.  Dude has a simple question and you're misleading him.

You need to use your arrow keys at the Paypal confirmation screen.  , , , , , , , , B, A.  Then the Submit button.  This will not work if you're using a credit card.

Come on, man.  There's no need to be a troll.  Dude has a simple question and you're misleading him.

You need to use your arrow keys at the Paypal confirmation screen.  , , , , , , , , B, A.  Then the Submit button.  This will not work if you're using a credit card.

Also, you can hit the select key if you want codes for two people.

You need to use your arrow keys at the Paypal confirmation screen.  ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A.  Then the Submit button.  This will not work if you're using a credit card.

Contra, good times.