I ordered some stuff from the sale that shipped tonight:

Portugal The Man - The Satanic Satanist

Placebo - Loud Like Love

Boris - Attention Please

Flaming Lips - The Terror

Touche Amore - Is Survived By

R.L. Burnside - Mr Wizard

and Volbeat - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood.  it didn't ship yet, but is processing, so doesn't appear to be backordered.  I tried ordering the non-pic disc, so it wasn't on sale, but just something I wanted as well.  anyone else try to buy the regular version (2009, not 2012)?  I'm just hoping BB labels things right with the years... ahah

First time for me was my most recent order. Sent me a Clutch record instead of the Silversun Pickups 10". Not complaining, though, since Clutch is badass and they let me keep it AND sent me the Silversun 10".

Well they sent me five records I didn't order along with everything I did order. Funny thing is they have an importcds sticker on the package for the five that I didn't order.

First time for me was my most recent order. Sent me a Clutch record instead of the Silversun Pickups 10". Not complaining, though, since Clutch is badass and they let me keep it AND sent me the Silversun 10".

Thats crazy, I ordered the Clutch record and they sent me the Silversun Pickups 10", but they made me send it back.

I ordered and received:

Fireworks - Gospel

Mayday Parade - A Lesson In Romantics

Green Day - American Idiot

I also received five Jack Johnson albums that I didn't order. I don't listen to Jack Johnson at all.

I only ordered the four records and that is it.

I ordered and received:

Fireworks - Gospel

I also received five Jack Johnson albums that I didn't order. I don't listen to Jack Johnson at all.

What are you gonna do with the JJ records? I'd take them off your hands possibly..

I ordered and received:

Fireworks - Gospel

I just ordered all four of the albums you ordered. Hoping I get an extra five JJ albums too.

I forgot to say that my stuff came in late last week.  all was decent (Volbeat semi-warped but still plays okay...) except the Touche Amore which was so warped it looked like you could surf on it. 

I ended up trying the oven trick on the Touche Amore instead of returning it 'cause I already used the dl code before checking the record out completely; I half pulled it out, but it was messed up on the other side... argh.  I think I ruined it, but not all is lost I guess.  I can make a hat maybe :P

It's too bad the sale's over, but I'm 85% pleased with what I got.

I forgot to say that my stuff came in late last week.  all was decent (Volbeat semi-warped but still plays okay...) except the Touche Amore which was so warped it looked like you could surf on it. 

I ended up trying the oven trick on the Touche Amore instead of returning it 'cause I already used the dl code before checking the record out completely; I half pulled it out, but it was messed up on the other side... argh.  I think I ruined it, but not all is lost I guess.  I can make a hat maybe :P

It's too bad the sale's over, but I'm 85% pleased with what I got.

I would 95% guarantee if you made even a slight stink about it being warped, they'd ship you a new one.

• 2 months later...