ORIGINAL LUCERO - TENNESSEE Wanted

sixyearsold

this was repressed?

Not yet but Sabot/Total Treble is supposed to be putting it out sometime apparently.  It seems like it takes a while between releases though, so I dunno when this will be officially repressed by them.

Also I think a band member mentioned something about a Tennessee tour, where they would play the album in its entirety or whatever and you would think it would be a good time to have a repressing of this while that is going on.

I woudl rather have a first addition. I will take a reprint if i have to but I have been hunting a first addition for some time.

like i said, unless you are in some dire need of it, i would suggest just being patient and waiting for the 2nd press to come out and i'm sure more 1st pressings will be available through people selling theres and you will be able to buy for a lower price because of the 2nd press bringing down the value.

otherwise, you are going to have a hard time finding this and hard time finding at a reasonable price.

Not yet but Sabot/Total Treble is supposed to be putting it out sometime apparently.  It seems like it takes a while between releases though, so I dunno when this will be officially repressed by them.

Also I think a band member mentioned something about a Tennessee tour, where they would play the album in its entirety or whatever and you would think it would be a good time to have a repressing of this while that is going on.

im the one who posted that before. Ben told me that when they were playing Hootenany in the summer.