FS: Tradition MTP 375 Guitar

EmoVeganBoy

I realize this isn't vinyl related, but I figure there are be some people on here who play guitar or play in bands and might be interested in this.

So my brother is trying to sell his 2004 Tradition MTP 375 guitar on ebay right now and I told him I would help him out by spreading the word about it. It's a really nice looking guitar. All of the details are on the auction page, so please check it out and bid if you're interested. I'm sure it will go for a pretty decent price. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-2004-Tradition-MTP-375-Carved-Quilt-Top-Custom-24-Style-Guitar-w-Pro-Setup-/330885077491?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d0a4999f3&autorefresh=true

Sorry for bumping this twice today, but this auction is ending in less than a half hour! About 25 minutes left now!

Also, I forgot to mention that 10% of the final sale price will be going to a charity dedicated to ending domestic violence and sexual assault.

Take a look! I guarantee you will most likely be able to get this for a great price! This guitar is worth at least double what it's at right now!