I grew up in Melbourne, FL and never realized that No Idea was so close in Gainsville until many years later. I remember opening up Less Than Jake's "Greased" CD and reading about them trading records for Star Wars figures for the first time. I thought that was so rad. But too bad I didn't/don't like Star Wars.

THREE DIFFERENT GRAB BAGS!!

They are the first three listings... here:

http://www.noidearecords.com/catalog/

Feel the insanity!!

Bonus test pressings will be randonly inserted here and there too, so you might get even luckier!!

NOTE: these deals are for anyone, even distro kids, stores, and the like.

Does randonly mean you're gonna stick em into every 86th order, sup atomic number for radon.

Reminiscent of ol' Virgil ;) In for a 12" bag and a 7" bag.

Dear golly, don't say that name three times or the creature will manifest, rising up from the bog like a mist; like a cool breeze blowing through your wallet. No comment!

OVERSEAS PEOPLE:

-- We should be able to make it work via FCMI if you are ONLY ordering ONE 5xLP bag, which will get you a REFUND between $10 and $18. I'm not swearing that is exactly what you will get back, but... in that zone. If you order TWO bags, it will have to go PRIORITY and will be whatever our site says. COOL? --