FT/FS: Rev25 7inches /400 YOT, GB, TITR, and Into Another

sorryxexcuse

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251239753744

If you don't find any tradebait, there's definitely a market for these.

wow, that's insane! thanks for the groundwork haha. Ebay is enticing, but I'll def try to trade/sell these to a rev fan/collector first. If not, I may ebay them. I'm not really in a bind for cash though so I may just keep them. 

WTF. They were going for like $80.

They were, but there hasn't been a set posted for sale in a while, not since before RevHQ made copies available. I had bidders from all over the world, and by the end there were 90 some people watching the auction. Don't underestimate the number of Rev fans on ebay ;)

They were, but there hasn't been a set posted for sale in a while, not since before RevHQ made copies available. I had bidders from all over the world, and by the end there were 90 some people watching the auction. Don't underestimate the number of Rev fans on ebay ;)

that's insane, did you sell it international? I usually don't like to sell anything overseas due to the tracking issues and the cost. 

that's insane, did you sell it international? I usually don't like to sell anything overseas due to the tracking issues and the cost. 

I sell to anywhere except Italy; too many customs/post office horror stories there. International ebayers are a big market, and shutting them out always seemed like a bad idea. It takes like two extra minutes to fill out the little customs sticker. I always ship First Class International, but give them the option to pick a shipping service with tracking. Nobody ever does though, because it jacks the price up sooo much. The winning bidder for this auction was from Florida.