PO: The Dillinger Escape Plan- One of Us Is the Killer

Guest deathbydrums

Black Screen Printed Cover Edition /144

DEP-OneOfUsIsTheKillerBlackCover_zpsfb2a

And, White w/ Black Splatter Vinyl

DEP-OneOfUsIsTheKillerWhiteSplatter_zps8

That looks awesome! Can't wait for mine. Funny, I haven't listened to this band for several albums but I'm really stoked to hear this one in its entirety!

Guest Secular Haze

That's a ripper for sure. I'm still a sucker for track 3 'One Of Us Is The Killer.' So many awesome hooks. This album is far more technical and heavy than the last.

^This. And I'll post what I get when it gets here if no one beats me to it. Hot Topic's warehouse seems to be taking their time shipping orders recently.

Keep us posted. Curious about it. Really considering buying the "sperm" variant, but the $70+ shipped to USA price tag makes it tough to want to variant collect this release.

^This. And I'll post what I get when it gets here if no one beats me to it. Hot Topic's warehouse seems to be taking their time shipping orders recently.

My local Hot Topic has 4 copies, but it didn't have the "exclusive color" sticker on the shrink wrap like they usually put. The website doesn't list a exclusive color for it ? And when i called the warehouse they said there was no exclusive color? That's why i'm so curious. 

My local Hot Topic has 4 copies, but it didn't have the "exclusive color" sticker on the shrink wrap like they usually put. The website doesn't list a exclusive color for it ? And when i called the warehouse they said there was no exclusive color? That's why i'm so curious.

Just buy it for christ's sake. If HT bought exclusive colors, then that's the color that they get.

I think some of you just really enjoy calling customer service hotlines to test the fact that they don't know about the minutia that really only impacts YOU.

just stalking this thread and i noticed that. weird scenario though. got a record, it was shipped with zero notification or shipping anything, and they ended up refunding me out of nowhere a few weeks later. hahah

Just buy it for christ's sake. If HT bought exclusive colors, then that's the color that they get.

I think some of you just really enjoy calling customer service hotlines to test the fact that they don't know about the minutia that really only impacts YOU.

?... Already got the merch connection version, and don't want 2 versions especially if the HT version isn't a exclusive color. That simple a reason...

Thanks for your over-reactive opinion though ;)

And the verdict from HT is....

White. I'm not bothering taking a picture unless somebody really wants me to after know the color. Funny I got this today since DEP is playing here tonight. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm going to go yet. If all the street lights are going to be out like last night, I'm not too keen walking a couple miles in a pitch dark city....

Now only the mystery remains as to what the "sperm" variant is. I'd bet it's just clear with white splatter.

And the verdict from HT is....

White. I'm not bothering taking a picture unless somebody really wants me to after know the color. Funny I got this today since DEP is playing here tonight. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm going to go yet. If all the street lights are going to be out like last night, I'm not too keen walking a couple miles in a pitch dark city....

Now only the mystery remains as to what the "sperm" variant is. I'd bet it's just clear with white splatter.

It'll be the same color as the clear they used without the splatter. It's the milky clear, which looks like semen.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...