VC Fantasy Baseball League

I'd prefer less keepers. I'm not interested in dynasty style leagues with deep multi-season commitments. I just don't pay enough attention.

EDIT: I realized I said that a bit weird. More keepers doesn't necessarily mean a situation like I described above. Nevertheless, I don't enjoy leagues with a large number of keepers so my original point still stands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Battle for last place! Hey Mike when is our trade deadline. Im ready to start unloading some players for picks if anyone wants to check out my roster (Bad News Beers)

Mike, if its not too much trouble could you tell me which of my keepers are ineligible to be kept this season? I still don't quite understand that whole process.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i'm gonna brag a little bit: my team came on incredibly strong the last 6 weeks, going 44-12-4 and securing me the 5th seed against all odds. HOWEVER! i did not, for a second, think i had any chance to beat alabama thunderpussy, whose winning percentage was a solid 100 points better than the 2nd place team. am i going to fall ass backwards into a chance to go back to back?! trying not to jinx it...