VC Fantasy Baseball League

It's to late to cancel the draft. Yahoo won't let you cancel it. I think it had to be at least an hour before the start of the draft.

If we have any autodrafters today  then more than likely they will autopick Corey Seager at some point. If that happens then have that team trade Corey to Ian for Kyle.

Can we get a IR+ spot for "day to day" players?

There is no IR+ for baseball, the only roster spots are DL, NA and Bench.  We have 1 NA spot, thats reserved for players who either get sent to minors or have bereavement/child birth leaves.  the DTD status' will most likely be changing to DL tomorrow when rosters are finalized, so you'll be able to move them then.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, chamb117 said:

holy shit my team is hot garbage. we got off to a slow start last year and surged in a big way in the second half... but this profoundly terrible start is something otherworldly. not holding out much hope for a three-peat... :(

:D I took some pride in this weeks victory 

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2016 at 5:21 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

hey, can you reverse my most recent transaction? i meant to drop brandon phillips but accidentally dropped todd frazier instead. while i think in normal circumstances it would be a "tough shit" kind of moment, i think it's fairly obvious that i never had any intention of dropping frazier. thanks

On 5/9/2016 at 5:21 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

hey, can you reverse my transaction of jose ramirez for todd frazier? i meant to drop brandon phillips but accidentally dropped frazier instead... while i think in normal circumstances it would be a "tough shit" kind of moment, it's fairly obvious that i never had any intention of dropping frazier because phillips sucks. thanks

Edited by chamb117

15 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

took care of it, don't do it again!

I thought I was doing a pretty good job staying on top of my roster... to find out that im in 7th :(

thanks dude! you're a homie.

yeah my team needs all the help it can get at this point... dropping frazier would have been the opposite of that haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...