VC Fantasy Baseball League

Um....this is the first I heard of it being a keeper league.  I wouldn't have dropped some of my players if I knew this.

I didn't have any need for Allen Craig in the playoffs since he is injured but if I knew it was keeper league he would still be on my bench (same with Albert Pujols.)

Um....this is the first I heard of it being a keeper league.  I wouldn't have dropped some of my players if I knew this.

I didn't have any need for Allen Craig in the playoffs since he is injured but if I knew it was keeper league he would still be on my bench (same with Albert Pujols.)

Draft March 27th, 9:30 PM EST, I think only two people will not be able to make it (jefferson and fredrico). this will be a keeper league so keep that in mind!

Not in it being a keeper league, I think that needs to be determined predraft. But I definitely want to do it again.

okay!  we'll bring this topic back up this winter.  

These were more the posts I saw...as in nothing was decided yet and it would have to be decided pre-draft not in the final weeks of the season.

Can't you pick him back up? I'm fine with Mike even putting him back on your roster honestly. 

I can if they are still there when I get home, but can't do it here at work.

As long as I can get those two guys back I'm fine with the league going either way.

We just had people saying it was and wasn't in the thread (sometimes the same person.)

I can if they are still there when I get home, but can't do it here at work.

As long as I can get those two guys back I'm fine with the league going either way.

We just had people saying it was and wasn't in the thread (sometimes the same person.)

just let me know if you want me to do this now, or in the off season so you dont have to worry about add/drop current active players

I think if anyone dropped someone they are set on keeping we can probably revert it. League seems pretty friendly.

That said, 10 teams right? I'm not sure Craig is an automatic keeper.

Would depend on how many people we keep on the team...but he is one of my best players for the year.  Numbers just aren't the best with the injury for the last month.

Also, I dont think anyone should HAVE to keep 4 players, so my thought would be with the draft, have each pick assigned to the first - fourth round, and if everyone keeps 4 then the draft would just run as normal, but if someone only wants to keep two, and someone else wants three, or someone doesnt want any, I have no problem setting up the draft to work where the picks go auto.  i'll have the time to do everything since my masters program will be over in december.. obviously this is something a majority of us would have to agree to. 

also, i'll PM every member invidiually after the regular season ends to gauge interest for keeping their team next year, so we'll have at least an idea if anyone will have to be replaced.  that could also impact the number of players you keep based on who may end up being available in the draft.