anyone already at SXSW?

My buddies band "The Awkward Robot" is playing at Rusty's tonight (504 E7th Street) and you should come and hang... its not a SXSW event, tis part of Outlander Fest which is: 

"The OUTlander Fall Festival during Austin's Pride Weekend features a full day of LGBTQ and allied artists performing at multiple venues across downtown Austin.

The OUTlander Spring Festival during the South By Southwest Festival (SXSW) is over of week of interactive meetups, film screenings and music showcases specifically targeting the LGBTQ community."

its $8 ($5 if you buy a ticket online  https://outlander.ticketbud.com/13smf-0312 ) to get in but itll be worth it, some awesome bands are playing. TAR goes on at 10:30

http://www.reverbnation.com/theawkwardrobot

<video>http://youtu.be/jf0lUKxTU0s</video>

oh, i also met fred armisen today

did you put a bird on him?

also, arrested development crew was in town too apparently. 

i'll be downtown saturday all day. isavedlatin PM me your # and i'll text ya saturday, see if you are up for grabbing a drink. i'l be at the thrasher show and the ap party.

VC meetup?

I get in tomorrow and leave Sunday.

always down for that. can i assume everyone is going to the AP showcase on saturday? that night ill be at another one of TAR's shows. the absolutely killed it tonight. actually cleared out the inside of the bar when they started and filled the patio area. 

Chaos in Tejas is way better times a 1000;

No arguing that, though I wouldn't mind doing SXSW one year just to say I did it. Maybe next year if the lineup is enticing enough...

it was a good one this year, really tame compared to the past. 

i ended up getting guestlisted by universal/decca for their badge/wristband only showcase on wednesday night and watched one of my favorite musicians from the VIP balcony section at the filter magazine day party the next day (randomly met a girl who worked at filter at the first show and she hooked my wife and i up big time)

i ended up getting guestlisted by universal/decca for their badge/wristband only showcase on wednesday night and watched one of my favorite musicians from the VIP balcony section at the filter magazine day party the next day (randomly met a girl who worked at filter at the first show and she hooked my wife and i up big time)

sounds awesome, Nothing that cool happened to me. I got a spin magazine thing VIP, and scott gave me a VIP wristband to drink for free...so actually, it was pretty awesome.