PO: Black Sabbath - 13

Pre-orders for the new album are up now at:  http://www.blacksabbath.com/

Details:

12” heavyweight (180g) vinyl album in a gatefold sleeve. $19.98 (US version). $20.99 (Canada). £15.99 (Europe)  Ships on or before June 11, 2013

There's also a Super Deluxe Box Set for $74.98 (US), $99.99 (Canada), £49.99 (elsewhere) that comes with:

• Deluxe double CD album 
  • 12” heavyweight (180g) vinyl album in a gatefold sleeve.
  • Exclusive DVD containing “Black Sabbath – The Re-union” documentary, plus 5 behind-the-scenes videos 
  • Download card containing exclusive track by track interview with Black Sabbath
  • 13 exclusive photographic prints 
  • Hand written album lyrics by members of the band

Also:

Pre-order any format of the new Black Sabbath album "13" on the
Official Store and be entered into a prize-draw to win a pair of VIP
tickets to the official "13" album launch event in London in June 2013.
Your link to enter will be sent to you by email within 24 hours of
placing your order.

Amazon pre-order link:  http://www.amazon.com/13-Black-Sabbath/dp/B00BTHWFEC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363703986&sr=8-2&keywords=black+sabbath+13

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, this is Black Sabbath's first studio album with Ozzy since 1978.  Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler are back too, but unfortunately, there were some contract disputes with original drummer Bill Ward, so he won't be on this album.  Brad Wilk, the drummer from Rage Against the Machine, is replacing him.  Rick Rubin is producing -- hopefully there aren't any loudness issues.

Here's a video of Rick Rubin on producing this album: 

video teaser: 

Album art reveal with new song snippet:

New single from album:

Another new song from album, performed live:

edited on 3/19/2013 to add Amazon link

edited on 4/07/2013 to add album art reveal video

edited on 05/03/2013 to add 'God is Dead?' and 'Loner' tracks

The interesting thing about that video of Rick Rubin producing is I remember Corey from Slipknot talking shit in an interview about how Rubin would come in every day and lay around on a couch while everyone else did work.  While I'm really not a Slipknot fan and could care less about that dude's opinions it sure seems like the truth.  If only Dio were singing on this album all would be good.  No way this will sound as good as the Heaven and Hell album.  That's a fact, Jack.

The interesting thing about that video of Rick Rubin producing is I remember Corey from Slipknot talking shit in an interview about how Rubin would come in every day and lay around on a couch while everyone else did work.  While I'm really not a Slipknot fan and could care less about that dude's opinions it sure seems like the truth.  If only Dio were singing on this album all would be good.  No way this will sound as good as the Heaven and Hell album.  That's a fact, Jack.

http://loudwire.com/slipknot-corey-taylor-trashes-producer-rick-rubin/

• 5 weeks later...