Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

I love this label so much.  I need to order the new memory maps LP

one time I stopped getting my flexis and then I was like hey where are they and they send them to me along with a kishi bashi sticker, pin and postcard, VIP cassette, probably some other stickers and candy!

I was mad I missed the Sisyphus on colored vinyl but I found the colored on discogs for a good price so I'm happy.

Once I have a stable job I'm def doing the VIP though cause it seems way awesome.

If anyone is interested I have the full 2013 subscription and I haven't listened to a single one since August last year, I'd to trade or sell them. I'm not looking for anything above cost (what I paid) plus the shipping. I'd rather someone who enjoys the music released on them actually enjoy them unlike I did. Not to say I didn't enjoy what I heard, it's just not really my cup o' tea. 

If anyone is interested I have the full 2013 subscription and I haven't listened to a single one since August last year, I'd to trade or sell them. I'm not looking for anything above cost (what I paid) plus the shipping. I'd rather someone who enjoys the music released on them actually enjoy them unlike I did. Not to say I didn't enjoy what I heard, it's just not really my cup o' tea.

Can you PM me or link me to what you have?

All due respect, I got the email and calling Half Japanese one of the most important bands in the history of rock is just silly. Why not say they are more important than the Beatles? If you're going to do it, do it all the way!

I don't know, I feel like I've heard equally or more far fetched claims about lesser bands.

I guess it's all opinion...

• 4 weeks later...