Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

VIPS: YOU BROKE THE INTERNET. 

TODAY WE REPEATEDLY ATTEMPTED TO PUT UP THE MONDAY TITLES AND EACH TIME THE TRAFFIC CRIPPLED OUR (VERY AMPLE) SERVER. 

SO: WE ARE GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN TOMORROW. WE WILL BE UPGRADING TO THE MOST HEAVY-DUTY, INDUSTRIAL GRADE SERVER PLAN POSSIBLE, AND WILL POST MONDAY'S ITEMS ALONG WITH TUESDAY'S ITEMS AT NOON EST.

THANKS FOR CARING SO MUCH. WE FORGIVE YOU FOR BREAKING OUR SITE. 

XO JNR

I've tried before, but may as well again with the increased traffic in here.

Does anyone have the Lou Barlow test pressing from the first series of flexis that they would be willing to part with?

I have an extra Tortoise test pressing from that year I would trade and/or pay cash.

Help a brother out!!!

Also, good luck to everyone tomorrow.

All I saw that I'd like from the stash is the Sebadoh Secret EP.

okay, so I'm not a VIP member but I will need to be in order to access this stuff. but I don't even think I'll be able to view anything without being VIP either. so now I have to pay $5 to take a chance on being able to pick up something that is probably going to sell out as soon as it goes live? am I getting all this right so far? Son Lux stuff is all I'd probably be interested in and I have a feeling it's going to be hot. the site being overloaded this morning is also not a comforting sign of how fast stuff is going to move. 

okay, so I'm not a VIP member but I will need to be in order to access this stuff. but I don't even think I'll be able to view anything without being VIP either. so now I have to pay $5 to take a chance on being able to pick up something that is probably going to sell out as soon as it goes live? am I getting all this right so far? Son Lux stuff is all I'd probably be interested in and I have a feeling it's going to be hot. the site being overloaded this morning is also not a comforting sign of how fast stuff is going to move.

If you're buying a VIP membership just for this sale, it probably isn't worth it. Stuff went fast last year and if looks like it's going to be even worse this time around.

That being said, the VIP program is pretty cool in general. This is just one perk.

I have done VIP week twice.  You will need to make sure your are logged in before time.  Items go very fast.  Definitely no guarantee you will get anything, especially if you wait 15 minutes after the posting.  

The last two years the site held up well and I didn't have any issues.  Obviously this morning didn't.  Who knows what will happen tomorrow.